- A humorous take on the Enid Blyton classics
- The Famous Five enter the world of politics in this personalised book
- Made to order
Join the Famous Five as they tackle modern day issues in these tongue in cheek additions to this well loved series of books, perfect for any nostalgic fan.
The Famous Five are declaring independence for Kirrin Island, with George leading the charge to make it separate from Britain. Brexiteer Julian in charge of keeping the union, but can their friendship withstand this referendum? Timmys alliegence may be closely linked to whomever has the most sausages, but the rest of the friends may be getting more than they bargained for with this political statement.
The book can be personalised with the recipients name on the cover and at the top of each page throughout. A personalised message can also be included on the inside cover.
Please note that once an order has been placed, it may not be possible to amend your personalisation. We are unable to print accents and symbols so please do not include these as it may affect your personalisation.
Made From: Paper
Dimensions:155 x 216 x 14mm
- UK Standard Delivery for orders over £45 = FREE
- UK Standard Delivery for orders up to £45 = £3.95
- UK Next Day Delivery (Weekdays only, orders placed before 1pm) £6.95
- UK Two Day Delivery (Weekdays only, orders placed before 1pm) £6.95
- Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 1pm) £11.95
- Europe £14.00
- Rest of World £20.00