- A fascinating newspaper chronicle of the Queen’s life
- Perfect souvenir of our longest reigning monarch
- Estimated despatch: 3 days
Read all about the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, from 6th February 1952 when she became Queen through to her 90th Birthday celebrations, as reported in the newspapers at the time.
A fascinating newspaper chronicle of the Queen’s life, this book will take you through key moments that have defined her time as monarch including the Coronation itself on June 2nd 1953 and many official tours throughout the Commonwealth. Also featured is news coverage of the births, marriages and deaths of members of the Royal Family that have reminded the public of the Queen’s humility in family situations.
These newspaper reports and pictorial sections will give you a unique perspective on Queen Elizabeth II’s reign through the eyes of newspaper reporters, making it the perfect souvenir of our longest reigning monarch.
You can personalise this keepsake gift with the recipient's name which is embossed on the front cover in gold foil. There is also a space for a message on the opening page.Made from: Paper, leather Dimensions: 308 × 380 × 18 mm
- UK Standard Delivery for orders up to £45 = £3.95
- UK Standard Delivery for orders over £45 = FREE
- UK Next Day Delivery (Weekdays only, orders placed before 12pm) £6.95
- UK Two Day Delivery (Weekdays only, orders placed before 12pm) £6.95
- Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 12pm) £11.95
- Europe (In the EU) £17.00
- Rest of Europe £14.00
- Rest of World £20.00
Please note as personalised products are made to order they are non-refundable